Steel shell/aluminum shell/cylindrical/Flexible Packaging series:
(1) Positive electrode-active substance is lithium manganese oxide or cobalt acid lithium, nickel cobalt manganese acid lithium materials, electric bicycles are commonly used nickel cobalt manganese acid lithium (commonly known as ternary) or ternary + a small amount of manganese acid lithium, pure manganese acid lithium and lithium iron phosphate is due to large size, poor performance or high cost and gradually fade out. Conductive electrode fluid uses electrolytic aluminum foil with thickness 10--20 micron.
(2) diaphragm--a specially formed polymer film, the film has a microporous structure, can allow lithium ions free passage, and the electron can not pass.
(3) Negative electrode--the active substance is graphite, or the carbon with approximate graphite structure, and the conductive set fluid uses electrolytic copper foil with thickness of 7-15 microns.
(4) Organic electrolyte-a carbonate solvent with six fluorine phosphate dissolved, and a gel electrolyte for the polymer.
(5) Battery shell-divided into steel shell (square type is rarely used), aluminum shell, nickel plated iron shell (cylindrical battery use), Aluminum plastic film (flexible packaging), as well as battery caps, is also a battery of positive and negative tip.